Steps To Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 With h3lix
After a long wait, h3lix iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak, which was teased earlier this month by siguza and tihmstar, is now available for users to download. But you should note that this jailbreak tool is only compatible with all 32-bit devices. It is a semi-untethered app and works with the 32-bit devices running iOS 10.3.3 version. This post today will help you jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 – 10.X firmware on your 32-bit device.
Keep in mind that the iOS 11 version only works with 64-bit devices, so this jailbreak app just supports the devices such as iPhone 5c, 5, iPad Mini 1, iPad 2/3/4. Those devices will likely be jailbroken forever as it seems that Apple will no longer release a patch update for the iOS 10 version because the company unsigned it. Here are steps to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3.
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 Using h3lix App
If you have a 32-bit device running iOS 10.3.3 version, you can download tihmstar’s h3lix jailbreak from h3lix.tihmstar.net or get the IPA file from here and then follow these below steps.
- Download Cydia Impactor for your Mac or Windows Computer.
- Restore or update your iPhone with the help of iTunes to iOS 10.3.3 if you didn’t already. We advise this because when performing a jailbreak, you can avoid some issues. However, remember to back up your device’s data before doing this.
- Plug your iOS device into the Mac or PC using the USB cable and then extract and launch Cydia Impactor.
- Now, drag and drop the h3lix jailbreak file into the Cydia Impactor windows to sideload the app for the jailbreak
- You will now be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password in the next popup window to start installing the IPA file
- After the sideload is done, you now have to trust the app. To do so, go to Settings > General > Device Management and you will see your Apple ID here. Tap on it and select
- Now, open h3lix jailbreak application on your phone.
- Press on the “jailbreak” button and wait for it to proceed.
- Once done, Cydia will appear on the screen.
- Now do the jailbreak again to put your phone into the jailbreak mode again by enabling the h3lix app and then selecting “jailbreak” once more.
- After your device resprings, it will return to the jailbreak mode, you can now use Cydia and install tweaks and apps on your phone.
That’s all! Once again, keep in mind that this is a semi-untethered jailbreak and it will disappear after you reboot your phone. You will have to run the h3lix jailbreak app again to re-jailbreak your device.