How to create, save and share Animoji on iPhone X
Animoji is a feature that is surely a temporary success. However, with the release of iPhone X, the feature is becoming more and more popular.
With Animoji and TrueDepth feature of the camera, you can create and share the characters using your voice and on your iPhone X. There are a lot of people sharing the Animoji on social media and even creating their own Animoji karaoke! If you are interested in doing, here is how to create, save, and share Animoji.
How to create your own Animoji
Before you can do something interesting with Animoji, you have to create one.
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone X.
- Animoji is also an iMessage app, so you need to tap on the App Store icon on the left of the text field.
- Swipe along the app tray to find the Animoji app. Once done, tap to launch it. (The app ion is a three-dimensional monkey emoji)
There will be twelve Animoji characters available for you to boost your messaging game, including monkey, robot, puppy, cat, alien, panda, poo, pig, rabbit, chicken, and unicorn.
- Scroll through the vertical list, and then choose your favorite Animoji
- Tap on Shutter button to start capturing your facial movements along with recording your voice.
You should look straight into your iPhone X and put your face inside the frame. Your Animoji can also be recorded in full-screen mode and an Animoji message can last for ten seconds in length.
- If you want to stop recording, tap on the Shutter button again.
- Send the Animoji recording just by tapping the Send
If you want to delete the recently recorded Animoji, tap the Trash button. Create an Animoji sticker
There is another option than only sharing your Animoji in the form of an animated video. It allows creating a static sticker from your specific facial expressions.
- Launch the Messages app > tap on App Store icon
- Open the AnimojiiMessage app from the app tray.
- Choose a desired Animoji from the left side.
- Look straight into your iPhone X and put your face inside the frame.
Once you feel your character fine, drag it from the bottom into your conversation.
To save the Animoji, you just tap the message thread containing the Animoji.
How to share Animoji recordings
You can easily share Animoji in the Messages app. Messages allow you to forward any Animoji to your friend as well as share it to social media.
Steps to Forward Animoji
- Open the Messages app on your device.
- Tap the message thread containing the Animoji.
- Tap and hold the Animoji, then select More.
- Choose Forward at the lower-right corner.
- It will then create a new text with an Animoji recording embedded as an attachment. Now, tap on Sendbutton to forward your Animoji as an iMessage attachment.
- Launch the Messages app on your iPhone X.
- Tap the message thread containing your favorite Animoji.
- Simply tap the Animoji to play it in fullscreen mode, and choose Share menu and select a service or app to send your Animoji.
- In case the Animoji has already been saved in the Photos app, there will be more sharing options.
Because your Animoji is only a short video, it can be shared on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or anywhere else.