How To Install 25PP App On iOS Devices
There is no doubt as App Store is always the best place to download apps on an iPhone, or iPad. However, not all the apps can be downloaded from the App Store, especially when they aren’t verified by Apple, or some apps, which is useful but could be harmful to your iOS device. 25PP is a Chinese app store that could bring all such apps that you are looking for, especially, they are the paid apps for free, which is only available in 25PP. The app previously required a jailbroken iOS platform device, but the non-jailbreak methods are now available for the latest editions of iOS, hence it’s possible for many iOS devices to get 25PP apps.
The installation could be completed by using a PC, or without using a PC. So, the method described below doesn’t require a computer to install the app on your device.
Steps To Install 25PP App On iPhones/iPads
You simply follow these steps mentioned below to start the installation:
- On your iOS device, launch Safari ( or any browser) and go to this link. A page with all Chinese texts will now appear. You don’t have to try to translate these texts, instead simply look for a green prominent button and tap on it.
- The Green button means the download & install button. After tapping on it, your phone will start download it. Depending on your internet connection, the download time would vary. When you are prompted to tap on Install, your iPhone or iPad will now start installing 25PP app.
- Once the installation is complete, the app will appear on your springboard. However, you can’t open the app yet as you will need to do one more step to finish the process. If you tap on the app, there will have an error message showing up on the screen that the developer of the app is untrusted, so iOS won’t execute the app.
- To fix this issue, go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and select the developer Beijing Huifeng Xingye Technology Co. Ltd. as a trusted developer. After tapping on the name, a popup will appear on the screen and tap the red ‘Trust’ to complete.
- Now, back to Home screen and start using the 25PP app. A Mandarin prompt will show up on screen, and you just tap on the blue button to lead to a certificate installation, where you tap on ‘Install’ button.
- On your home screen, there would now be two 25PP icons. Tap on the second one, and then tap on the wide green button. Your phone will prompt you to install another profile, you just allow the installation by tapping ‘Install’ button.
- Perform the above operation for a third profile, after a third 25PP icon appears on your springboard. Now you can start the app.
If you want to install apps through 25PP Store, you have to search for the app, and then tap the install button. The App download process will start automatically. If your own an iPhone or iPad has been jailbroken, simply follow the steps below to install the app:
- Launch Cydia -> tap Sources -> Edit -> Add.
- Now, add this source: http://apt.25pp.com
- Tap Search and type in 25PP.
- Simply install the App, and respring your phone.
- That’s all! You can now use the 25PP App.