How To Install MovieHD on iOS 11 iPhone/ iPad
We are sure that the MovieHD app is very familiar with many iOS users as it the immediate access to a wide variety of movies following user’s preferred genre. It’s similar to MovieBox and CinemaBox app that was only available through Cydia for jailbroken iOS devices. But the good news is that there is now a way to install MovieHD on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 11 version without requiring the jailbreak. Read this post to find out the method to install this app.
Steps to Instal MovieHD App on iPhone /iPad Running iOS 11
- Before installing the MovieHD app, you should download the MovieHD IPA file first. It can be easily downloaded from here
- Once the IPA file is downloaded, you are now ready to install the MovieHD app on your device. In previous iOS versions, you could have easily done it with the help of Cydia but this ‘trick’ does not work in the new operating system.
- To start installing the app, you can use the Xcode 7 (or higher) or Cydia Impactor on your computer to get the app installed.
- Launch Cydia Impactor, drag and drop the MovieHD ipa file and then enter your Apple credentials.
- Once done, the MovieHD icon will appear on your screen, but you will find it crash immediately when launching it for the first time. To fix it, simply go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- In the Profile and Device Management, look for the profile of the MovieHD app and tap on it. Next, tap on Trust button when it shows you the properties.
- After you complet the above steps, you just go back to the Home screen and then tap on the MovieHD Now, you can enjoy your favorite movies right on your iPhone/iPad.
Also read: How To Fix Snapchat Crashing On iPhone/iPad
Do you like MovieHD app? Have you successfully installed it on your iPhone/iPad? Let’s know in the comment below.