How To Offload Apps In iOS 11 On iPhone/iPad
The iOS 11 comes with a new feature that allows optimizing the storage space in your device. When using this feature, you will be able to remove the unused apps and other data on your iPhone and iPad running iOS 11. So in this post, we’ll show you how to delete unused apps without changing any data and settings in your iOS 11 device so that you can get some extra amount of space to store your files and other stuff.
It’s surely frustrating when you try to download a new app or save a picture and your phone tells lack of storage space. To save yourself from the frustration, you’d better get rid of unused apps in your iOS 11.
Steps to Delete Unused Apps on iPhone/iPad in iOS 11
- First, you need to go to the Settings app on your device. After that, tap on General.
- Here in the settings page, tap on the ‘iPhone Storage’option.
- Next, tap on the apps that you rarely use to remove from your system.
- Finally, tap on the Offload App and then confirm your choice.
How to Automatically Offload Unused Apps
- First, go to Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and then tap on General.
- Next, tap on the iPhone Storage option.
- In the next step, simply tap on Enable option to remove the Unused Apps.
The latest iOS version also comes with a very useful feature, called Signing Off. The documents and data of the app will then be saved your device. After that, whenever you reinstall it, all the information will be restored on your mobile device automatically. This advanced feature is very handy since it helps in de-cluttering the device.
If you want your iOS 11 iPhone/iPad to work efficiently, we then suggest that you should keep a regular check on your apps to make sure that the apps are rarely used can be deleted. You should regularly clean your system as well and in the cleaning process, if you see any app that has not been used for a while, or you no longer want to use, it is better to remove it.
To take the best advantage of the features in the new iOS 11 version, you should explore it as doing this can help you learn more about it.