How To Turn Apple Watch Into iTunes Remote Control
Every Apple user must know iTunes software as it is the best tool to control the entertainment stuff on your Apple devices. The most common use of iTunes is playing media. You can use iTunes to play your favorite songs on Mac. But there is one more feature you can do with iTunes. That’s using your Apple Watch as iTunes remote? Well if you don’t know how to use it, follow this post.
Steps to Use Apple Watch as iTunes Remote Control
Before turning your Apple Watch into a remote for iTunes, you need to ensure that your Apple Watch is connected with your iTunes. If not, simply follow the steps below.
- Tap on the Watch App on your iPhone and connect it to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Launch the Remote app on your Apple Watch.
- Then click on Add Device option on your Apple Watch.
- Here there will have four digits, which will be used for connecting your Device to iTunes.
- Now in the iTunes screen, click on the remote icon at the top left corner. After that, simply tap on your Apple Watch
- Now just enter the four digits appearing on your Apple Watch screen.
- Your Watch will now be connected to your iTunes.
One you connect your Apple Watch with iTunes, you will be able to control iTunes easily.
Also read: Steps To Remove Duplicates In iTunes
You can use your Apple Watch as a control in multiple ways.
- You can adjust the volume of your sound tracks via the volume up and down.
- You are able to choose a library if you have different libraries and you can then play songs from your libraries.
- You can also play the music directly in case you only have one library that are being played right now.
- At the uppermost left corner, take a look at the library icon (a three lined icon). You can click on it to select your favorite tracks from the libraries.
One thing you should keep in mind that your Apple Watch won’t be connected to iTunes anymore if you disconnect it or connect a new device. These are multiple ways to use your Watch. Let’s know your thoughts in the comment.