How to Download TweakBox on iOS 10/11 iPhone
TweakBox is a great app for installing 3rd-party apps on your Apple devices without the jailbreak. Many Apple users want to their apps and tweaks update, but the biggest issue with these app updates is that it requires jailbreaking your device. However, you will no longer have to worry as in this post, we will show you how to install TweakBox on your non-jailbreak iPhone.
The TweakBox app has now various versions and updates, and they support from iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 11 versions. However, the latest version of the app currently works the best with 10.2, 10.3, 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 versions. iOS 11 will face a few difficulties to use due to small bugs and crash issues.
Steps to Download TweakBox on Non-jailbreak iPhone
The installation of TweakBox app is straightforward on your iPhone. All you need to do is downloading TweakBox app from its official website and then install it on your device. Follow these steps to easily install TweakBox on your iPhone without jailbreak.
- First of all, launch Safari or any browser on your iPhone and go to com
- After the website is successfully loaded, tap on the Download App button below the TweakBox icon.
- Now the installation screen will appear. Tap on the Install button at the top right corner.
- Now you are prompted to enter your passcode to precede the installation process.
- Once done, you will see a Thank you message. Now, tap on Done button to finish the process.
- Now the installed TweakBox app will appear on your springboard. Tap on the app to launch it.
- You have successfully installed the TweakBox app on your non-jailbreak iPhone. Now, you can use the app to install tweaked apps, + apps or free games on your device
After launching the app, on the app screen, there will have different options, including App Store Apps, Tweaked Apps, and TweakBox Apps. Here, you can select your favorite tweaked apps or games to install on your devices.
Do you like this TweakBox app on your device? Let’s know your feelings in the comment below.