How To Install iTransmission 5 On Non-jailbreak iPhone/iPad
Torrent clients are available on the internet for computer. Users can now easily download and install them to have the unlimited access to the downloads. And for iOS users, there is not any app that is better than iTransmission 5. It allows downloading different stuff on your device. However, it’s pity as the app is not now available on the App Store, which means you need to install it from a third party client source. Here is the step-by-step guide to help you install the app on your non-jailbreak iPhone/iPad
Steps to Download iTransmission 5 On Non-Jailbreak iPhone/iPad
Installing iTransmission 5 on your non-jailbreak device is quite simple, you can simply follow these steps below.
- First of all, you need to download Cydia Impactor app so that you can sideload the iTransmission app on your iPhone.
- After installing Cydia Impactor app, plug your iPhone to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Now open the Cydia app, there will have the list of the connected devices from the dropdown menu. Choose your device here.
- Now download to the IPA file of iTransmission five app. You can easily grab it from here.
- Once done, click and move the IPA file to the Cydia window where your iPhone is connected.
- Here you are asked for entering your Apple ID and password. After typing in your Apple ID and click OK, the warning dialogue box will appear again. Simply click on OK.
- Now the Cydia will start sideloading the app on your iPhone. The process will take some minutes.
- After the installation, you need to trust the app as it comes from a third party app so Apple does not allow such apps until you trust them.
- Finally go to Settings > General and tap on Profile & Device Management. Here the recently installed app will be under your Apple ID. Now, tap on Trust to provide the app working
After you are all done, you can now open and use iTransmission 5 to download torrents on your iOS device.