Two Simple Ways To Solve Forgetting Apple Watch Password
Most Apple Watch owners at least one time have been stuck at the lock screen when forgetting Apple Watch passcode. However, you need not worry, as there are now two simple methods to remedy this issue.
Before getting started, you should note that although both these methods involve removing the passcode from the smartwatch, the process will cause the data loss but in reality. But you won’t lose anything as everything can be restored from your last backup.
Solutions 1: Reset Apple Watch On Paired iPhone
- Put your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone close each other to keep the connectivity. After that, launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Move to the My Watch
- Head to General -> Reset.
- Now choose the ‘Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings’ and tap on Confirm when being prompted. Moreover, you are also required to enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Finally wait for the process to complete.
Now, you simply set up your Smart Watch again and use it as usual. If you’d like, you can restore your last backup.
Solutions 2: Reset Apple Watch Without iPhone
To fix forgetting Apple Watch passcode, there is another method for you
- Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to a dock charger before getting started, so that the battery won’t run out midway.
- Now press and hold the side button until the Power Off Slider line displays.
- Tap and hold the Power Off Slider and after a few seconds, lift your finger.
- The ‘Erase all content and settings’ option will now appear, tap on it.
- Wait for the erasing process to complete. Before using your watch as usual, you can restore it from the previous backup if you want to.
By now every time you are stuck in the same situation, simply use two methods given above to use your Apple Watch as usual