How To Refresh iTunes Library On Computer
iTunes library is one of perfect places to maintain all the entertainment. Everyone uses iTunes for their Apple devices as it can provide everything. You can listen to music, watch your TV shows, movies. All You can save all this stuff in your iTunes library. You can even shop new songs, movies from iTunes Store and then save all of them in your iTunes library in order to enjoy them whenever you want. However, many iTunes users have faced a problem when adding new stuff to enjoy them. The new songs don’t appear in the library, and sometimes the songs they removed from your iTunes library still stay alive. If you are in the same situation, here is how to easily refresh iTunes library on PC or Mac to get this of this problem.
Methods To Refresh iTunes Library On Computer
The first method is very simple. You only need to ensure you are running the latest iTunes version before performing it.
- First of all, close your iTunes app and launch it again
- After you are re launching the iTunes app, just press and hold down the Option key on your Mac (or the Shift key on Windows) until you see the options of the app.
- From the different options, you will need to choose the Library
- Once you are all done! You are now in the library folder, the iTunes will automatically refresh it after you select the folder.
- You will now be able to view the newly added stuff in your library.
Also read: How To Use PayPal For App Store and iTunes
There is another method you can try to refresh your iTunes library.
- Launch the iTunes app on your system.
- Now you click on File option and choose Add to Library from the options.
- You will need to select the location in your iTunes library.
Once you choose the location of your library folder, iTunes will be refreshed and all your latest stuff in your library will be displayed there.