How to Install Spotify++ on iPhone
Spotify is free to download and use like other any music streaming app. However, free version always comes with limitations. If you want to get features such as no ads interruption, or download music for the offline listening, you to pay will have to $9.99 a month. But not all everyone has enough budget to pay ten dollars each month for the Premium version.
If you are in that group, here’s how you can get the free Spotify Premium on your iOS device.
How to Install Spotify++ on iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- Download the Spotify++ IPA file from here
- You will also need a tool called Cydia Impactor from this page
- Plug your iPhone to the computer
- Drag and drop your IPA file into the Cydia Impactor.
- Finally, enter your Apple ID and password
Now Spotify++ will be installed on your iOS device. Before opening the app, go to Settings > General > Profile or Device Management and tap Trust for the email address you previously registered. Now, return to the home screen and launch Spotify++. After launching the app, you will see that there is not different in the interface. It is the same as the original Spotify app. To check if it is the Spotify Premium or not, simply tap on any album and choose Download.
The track will then be downloaded to your device. Here, you can listen to any of your saved music on Spotify without needing an internet connection.
In case you don’t have a computer, there is another way to install Spotify++ directly on your device. we should not encourage you to perform this way as it’s not reliable. To do this.
- On your iPhone/iPad, launch the Safari browser
- Tap hereto go to the IPASigner page.
- Tap line saying “Install Spotify ++ With Push Notifications”
- When you are prompted, tap Install
Now back to the Home screen, and the Spotify++ is already downloaded. Once the app is ready, go to Settings> General > Profile and trust the app as we said earlier.