How To Get Your iPhone Notifications On Your Windows Computer
Have you missed out the important messages and notifications on your iPhone because of your busy work on your PC? Moreover, this issue puts you into a few big troubles if you miss out calls or notifications on your iPhone.
However, this problem will not make you worry about anymore. You can now receive your iPhone notifications right on your Windows PC while you are working with it.
Here is step-by-step guide to get iPhone notifications on Windows PC
Steps To Receive IPhone Notifications On Windows PC
- First, you download and then install a proper extension on your Windows computer, named. It can be downloaded and installed on the particular browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Once you have successfully installed the extension on the browser, you should then sign up for it. You can sign up with your Gmail or even Facebook account. But we recommend you to sign up with a separate account rather than using the your Gmail or Facebook accounts.
- Now, the PushBullet extension would be activated on your browser. Now, simply open it to check various options as well as Settings.
- Similarly, on your iPhone, download the PushBullet app from the App Store. Once downloaded, you should enter the particular email on the app, which you have logged in the PC, then the app would start syncing all information to make your iPhone’s notifications display on your
- Once the app has completely synced the notifications on your iPhone to the computer, from now the next notifications will directly display on the Windows 10 PC.
That’s all you need to do. You have successfully made the incoming notifications on your iPhone displayed on the PC which you are working on it. Furthermore, you can also add more iPhone devices or your computer with the help of the PushButton extension and app. Follow these simple steps to bring the notifications of your iPhone on Windows PC when you are too busy and you would not miss out any important messages or calls.