How To Fix Common Problems On TvOS 11 Beta
Apple has seeded the tvOS 11 beta version for Apple TV. The Apple T users can now download and install the update on their TV. However, after the update, there are some common problems. For example, your TV fails to verify, won’t download, or won’t reboot, which make you really headache. Here are a few common issues on tvOS 11 as the possible fixes for these issues.
- Force quit the Settings app
If the Settings app cannot find the tvOS 11 beta version to install or won’t allow you to start the update, you should try force quitting the. Simply press and hold the Menu button on your Siri remote to quit it.
If the trouble still exists, you should force restart your Apple TV. To do this.
- First, launch Settings.
- Next, click on System.
- Now, click on Restart.
You can also hold down the Menu and Home button until your Apple TV resets.
- Fix A Bricked Apple TV
If your Apple TV gets unresponsive, it’s time to connect it to your computer and do a restore using iTunes. Here’s how you can do it.
- First, plug your Apple TV in to your computer with the help of a USB-C to USB cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Choose the Apple TV in the Devices menu, and then click Restore Apple TV.
Also read: How to Connect Airpod with Apple TV
- Your Apple TV Won’t Still work
If your Apple TV does not work after doing some fixes, you should think about making a Genius appointment with your nearby Apple Store. You will be asked for your Apple TV’s serial number; that time you can find it by checking one of three ways:
- If your Apple TV can boot up, simply go to Settings > General > About or Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth > Remote to check out your Siri Remote’s serial number.
- If your Apple TV gets bricked, connect it to the computer and launch iTunes to view the serial number and the note it.
- If there is not any signal from your Apple TV, you can find the serial number located on the bottom of the TV, below the FCC symbols.
If your TV is currently on the developer beta version, Apple Store will redirect you to developer support.