TimeMover Offers Tools To Rotate Lock Screen Clock
If you are finding a tweak to decorate for your Lock screen, then a iOS developer NeinZedd9 releases a new jailbreak tweak named TimeMover to help you re-orient your Lock screen clock depending on what kind of wallpaper on your Lock screen.
If you want to move the clock up or down slightly, or even rotate it to follow the effects on your wallpaper, TimeMover will automatically drag user interface for fine-tuning your Lock screen clock to match with your setup.
The way that the tweak works with your multitouch display is pretty smart. Once installed and activated, there will appear a preferences pane to the tweak’s Settings where you can find options for the configuration:
You can tinker the options
- Toggle tweak on or off on as your liking
- Turn editing mode on or off
- Turn fine-tuning mode on or off
- Allow automatic alignment to lines or curves
- Enable haptic feedback
- Allow placement option for automatic alignment
- Disable the date subtitle
- Allow to disable the ‘press home to unlock’ text
- Deactivate the page dots
- Enable vibrant effects
- Disable Lock screen scrolling
- Save up to three preferred Lock screen clock position profiles
- Reset everything to the defaults
In the fine-tuning and automatic alignment option, there includes a number of ways you can create the look as your liking. It’s also allows you to hide various Lock screen elements as the Lock screen clock can sometimes overlap to each other in some cases.
If you are a fan of the multi-touch editing mode, you can use two fingers to rotate the clock, pinch to resize it, or tap and drag to move the clock.
The TimeMover tweak is now available from Cydia’s BigBoss repository with the preice at $1.99. The tweak works on all jailbroken devices.
What do you think about the effects of TimeMover? Let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.