How to Install iOS 11 Beta 1 on iDevices Without Computer
iOS 11 has officially been introduced at WWDC 2017 Keynote event earlier today. This new version comes with a number of improvements and new features including peer-to-peer payments in Apple Pay, Lock screen redesign, Control Center, Notification Center, new languages in Siri, a new interface for the App Store, and much more.
Besides, Apple did not forget to release the iOS 11 beta 1 version to developers. So if you are a developer or a beta tester and want to experience the new iOS version on your iPhone/iPad, here is the step-by-step guide for you to easily download and install the iOS 11 beta on your iPhone/iPad.
However, before starting, you should make note some things first:
- Ensure your iOS device is compatible with iOS 11 version
- Make a full backup of your iOS iDevices before upgrading to iOS 11 in case you want to downgrade in the future.
- Beta versions still exists many bugs, so you should proceed at your own risk.
Steps To Download And Install iOS 11 Beta 1 On iPhone/iPad Without Computer
- First, launch the Safari browser and go to this link
- Now scroll down and tap on Download button at the iOS Downloads sections
- Tap on “Install” to install the iOS Beta Software profile on your device
- Now, you device will reboot to install the beta certificate profile, and installing iOS 11 beta 1 is similar to any other iOS software update
- Once rebooted, simply go to Settings > Software Update and select download and install iOS 11 developer beta.
- Now agree to the terms of conditions and confirm your installation on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now wait for your device to download the iOS 11. Once done, tap on Install
Your device will now reboot to install the update. All the developer betas released in the future will be foind in the Settings > Software Update on your iOS device, so you can easily update when a new release is available.
However, we don’t encourage using beta software for everyone, and if you no longer want to run the developer beta release, you can downgrade to iOS 10.3.2 for the daily usage.