How To Restore Firmware Without Losing Data On Your iPhone/iPad
You have updated your iPhone/iPad to the latest iOS version, but you see many bugs occurring during the daily usage and you want to downgrade to the lower supported version. Or you tried to customize your iOS devices, but it failed and caused your device to hang the Apple logo. You also forgot to back up your important data previously. So, this time, what do you have to do? We now have a tool that can help you downgrade to the lower iOS version that is still supported by Apple or fix hanging the Apple without losing any data on your handset. Here is how you can do this!
Restore Firmware Without Losing Data On iPhone/iPad
Before starting the process, here are some things you should note about this tool
- This tool supports the currently latest firmwares that are still signing.
- Keep all data on your device be safe
- Restore data in the devices, which are hanging the Apple logo
- It also works well on Windows 7/8.1/10
- Fix error 14 when restoring the iOS 10 beta
- Keep the iPhone lock out of any issue
- For iDevices which are hidden iCloud, you should first go to Apple’ Server to check the current firmware on that device.
Now let’s see how to restore firmware without losing any data for your iPhone/iPad
- First, download this tool from here on to your computer. After that ex
- For iOS devices that are hanging logo or are not able to boot up to the Home screen, you need to boot them up into the DFU mode by pressing and holding the Power+ Home buttons ( On iPhone 7/7 Plus is Power+ Volume Down buttons).
- Now, download the compatible firmware for your device from this site
- Once done, connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer, drag and drop the firmware into the icon tool. The tool will then automatically restore your device.
- Finally, wait for the process to be complete, and see if you lose any data on your device.
These are all the steps you should do to restore your iPhone/iPad without losing any data on the device. If you feel this post useful, let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.