How to install iOS 10.3.2 Developer Beta 1 on your iPhone or iPad
Apple has officially rolled out iOS 10.3 with new features for one day, but the version appeared some bugs and issues that require Apple to launch a newer version. As such, the company has released iOS 10.3.2 Beta 1 for developers so that software engineers can get a head start on making greater software for you. However, if you want to experience iOS 10.3.2 on your iOS devices, you can still do it now. But you should keep in mind as this is just the beta version, there is still buggy and less reliable than the final release version of iOS, so this public should only be for advanced users.
iOS 10.3.2 Developer Beta 1 adds some of new features as well as bug fixes before the launch of the official software. As such, Apple is letting developers check out iOS 10.3.2 version, and then feedback before it goes into wide release.
Now, we will show you how to register in the iOS 10.3.2 developer beta, and download and install iOS 10.3.2 developer beta 1 on your iDevices.
Before starting, make sure that you have a compatible device with iOS 10.3.2, an Apple ID.
How to download and install iOS 10.3.2 developer beta 1 on your iPhone or iPad
Registering, downloading, and installing iOS 10.3.2 developer beta 1 are very easy, so you just follow these steps:
- Back up all your data using iTunes or iCloud before getting started, without a backup made beforehand, you can lose all of your important data, so don’t forget to make a backup first
- Go to the official Apple Beta Program website for iOS by the Safari browser on your device and enter your Apple ID
- Scroll down and find the “Download Profile” and tap on the “Download Profile” button
- Choose “Install” to install the iOS Beta Software profile
- Now, you device will reboot to install the beta certificate profile, so that you can install iOS 10.3.2 developer beta 1 like any other iOS software update
- Once rebooted, go to Settings > Software Update and choose download and install iOS 10.3 developer beta 2.
- Agree to the terms of conditions and confirm the installation on your iPhone/iPad
Your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch will now restart to complete the update. Now, all the developer beta releases in the future will be available in the Settings > Software Update on your iOS device, easily update when a new release is available.
But we don’t encourage you to use beta software for daily tasks, and if you no longer want to run the public beta release, you can switch from iOS public beta to a stable iOS release. You’ll, of course, have to remove the iOS beta profile from your device first so that the iOS beta versions in future are not made available in Software Update section.