How To Use Snapchat Lenses to Utilize Face Effects on iPhone
If you usually use the Snapchat social media, hence you must know several Snapchat-exclusive features. But you’re a new users to Snapchat; do you know there’s a famous face effect feature going by the name “Lenses” available? Well, many of you might not, as there’s no button visible for it, So in this post, we will show you how to use Snapchat lenses to get face effects on your iPhone
Use Snapchat Lenses to Get Fun Face Effects
The first thing, of course, is that you have already Snapchat installed on your iPhone.
- Launch Snapchat from your Home screen
- Then, double tap on the screen of your device. Then it will switch your setting to the camera. You can use this feature on both front-facing and rear camera.
- Next, ensure your face should be visible clearly in the camera view. After that, tap and hold on your face until you see a white mesh. This white mesh also maps your face.
- Then, take a look at the bottom, you’ll see a choices of Lenses appearing (icons in a circular shape). Swipe right or left to switch between them.
- Snapchat will then provide you directions on using the lenses. Then, raise your eyebrows, open wide your eyes, etc. to open some of them.
- You will see the famous face swaps at the end of the choices. The last Lens is recommended; as faceswap can be done with any image in your Camera Roll folder.
- Lenses are free, but Snapchat randomizes the selection.
- After you’re done with the Lenses, and want to post a picture using the particular one, tap the circular shutter button to take shot or tap and hold the button to record a video.
Once the recording ends, you’ll see a screen for editing. The snap will then be added to your story or sent to someone depending on your choices. That’s all you have to do use Snapchat lenses to utilize face effects on your iPhone. Let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.