How to Restore Jailbroken iOS 10 Using SemiRestore10
The iOS 10 can now be jailbroken successfully, but many people don’t feel happy with its result. The first few initial launches and updates just stops semi-untethered jailbreak.
Users will have to re-sign their Yalu jailbreak after every seven days or if not, Cydia will get crashed. Saurik, the founder of Cydia Impactor, has recently add a feature to his tool to help last the certificate of Yalu jailbreak and other third-party apps installed user’s iOS device.
However, many people still found the jailbreak wasn’t stable enough to retain. But everything has now changed.
A developer, behind Semi-Restore, has just updated his tool to work with jailbroken iOS 10 devices, which allows removing all the jailbreak-related items including themes and tweaks.
In this post, we will show you steps to restore your jailbroken iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 using Semi-Restore.
Semi-Restore Lite for iOS 10
As this is just a lite version, so you do not need a computer to perform the process. Like other versions of SemiRestore, this package will allow you to delete completely the jailbreak on your iOS 10 device without updating to a newer firmware. To do that
- Launch Cydia form your Home screen
- Search and install MTerminal and Filza
- Click here to download the SemiRestore10-Lite file
- Once done, tap on “Open In…” and select opening by Filza
- Return to your home screen and launch MTerminal
- Type in suand password is alpine
- Next, enter cd /private/var/mobile/Documents
- And then chmod +x SemiRestore10-Lite
- Finally, type ./SemiRestore10-Lite
After that, you just wait for a few seconds so that SemiRestore does its magic. Once the process is completed, your device will go back to its normal settings, and you’ll see the iOS version still remain.