How You Can Change Countries On iTunes And App Store For iPhone/ iPad
Changing your iTunes or App Store region on the Mac is very easy when you just scroll down, click on the current country flag icon, and then select a new country flag. But on iPhone/iPad, it’s not simple like that. So if you really want or need to change the region on your iOS device, here’s how to do that!
How to change your local country on iTunes Store and App Store
If you’re going travel aboard or simply want to change the region on iTunes Store and App Store permanently at least, here’s how you can do it.
- Open Settingsfrom your screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Enter your Password or Touch ID (if required).
- Tap on Country/Region.
- Select Change Country or Region.
- Choose a new country or region you want.
- Tap on
- Agree the terms and conditions.
- Enter the payment details.
- Finally, enter your billing information and tap on Next.
You’ll now successfully set up the new country.
How to switch between multiple iTunes or App Store countries
If you want to jump into another regional App Store to download an app, or game, etc, which is not available in your country, you can do it easily. First, you need to log out of your current iTunes or App Store region. Then, follow the given steps below:
- Launch the App Storefrom your Home screen.
- Tap on your curent Apple ID at the bottom.
- Tap on Sign Out.
Next, you need to change the region on your iPhone/ iPad:
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on the button next to Language & Region.
- Select Region
- Choose the new country you want to access (for example, Unites Kingdom).
Now, you just need to create the new account for the new App Store.