How to Install BobbyMusic for Listening To Music Offline On iOS 10
Many iPhone/iPad users like music streaming, especially when you are on the travel, but almost of you usually face two issues, that are dealing with premium subscription and not being able to download your favorite songs and listen to them offline. Spotify and Pandora, for instance, are two services that allow you to listen to your favorite artist, but downloading their songs is unavailable. However, we now have a better solution for you. That’s BobbyMusic. In this post, we’ll instruct you to sideload the app to your iPhone/iPad using IPA file without needing to jailbreak the device.
How to Install BobbyMusic Without Jailbreak
- Download the BobbyMusic IPA file from here and Cydia Impactor
- Plug your iOS device to the computer
- Extract and launch Cydia Impactor, then drag and drop the .IPA file to it
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Cydia Impactor will now start installing BobbyMusic onto your iPhone/iPad. Once done, you will see the app’s icon appearing on the device’s Home screen.
- Now, go to Settings -> General and tap on Profile
- Find and tap on its profile signed with your Apple ID.
- Then, tap on the Trust
- Go back to the Home screen and launch BobbyMusic app.
In case the there are some errors occurring with the Cydia Impactor, please follow this post to fixes them. The BobbyMusic has successfully been installed on your iPhone/iPad.
Well, once you open the BobbyMusic app, you can download your favorite songs and keep them on the app. From now, every time both Wi-Fi and cellular data is turned off, you can still listen to music. Give it a try and let us know how you feel about BobbyMusic. If you still get any issue with the installation, feel free to ping us back in the comment below. We shall try out some solutions for you.