How to Download Videos From Twitter on iPhone Without Jailbreak
Many of you use Twitter for watching funny videos and we know you want to download any videos that you like from Twitter and then play them on your Camera Roll for offline viewing to save the cellular data. But how to do as by default, Twitter does not allow you to download videos from its app to your iPhone/ iPad. Fortunately, we have found a solution for you without needing to jailbreak your device.
How to Save Videos from Twitter to your iPhone
- On your iOS device, launch Safari browser, click here.
- Tap on the line saying, “Tap here to Install Zestia directly…”
- You will now be redirect to another page, tap on Install Zestia again
- Tap on Install > (Enter your passcode if required). Once done, go back your home screen, go to Settings > General > Profile and tap on Trust profile Launch Zestia.
- Launch the app and navigate to All Applications and tap on Twitter++
- Select Install
- Once done, press the home button to back your home screen and you should see a new Twitter app installed
Now launch the Twitter app, log in your account and you will see your account has been synced. This’s a hacked version of the Twitter with more features including the allowance to download videos.
How to Install Twitter++ Using Computer
If you can no longer install Twitter++ via the Zestia app, there is still another method for. And, jailbreaking is, of course, NOT required, but you need to use your computer.
Twitter++ is now available in form of an .IPA file. You can sideload it to your iPhone or iPad.
- Visit here to download Twitter++
- Then, download the latest version of Cydia Impactor
- Once done, extract the Cydia Impactor, and launch the app
- Drag and drop the .IPA to Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and password
After that, wait a few seconds for the tool to install the Twitter++ on your device (Remember to trust the app before launching it). Once it’s done, open it and use Twitter as normal and you can download any video from the app you like.