How to Fix Snapchat Not Working On Your iPhone After Jailbreak
For the past couple of years, using Snapchat on jailbroken iPhone usually make users annoyed as the app being not flawless the motive behind this are many. Taking a screen shot is an example. If you take a screenshot of a snap, or conversation, it will notify the original poster. And when you log in your Snapchat account or just launch the app, it often gets crashed right upon, so in this post, we will show how to fix the crashing problems with the Snapchat app on your jailbroken iOS device.
How to Fix Snapchat Crashing on Jailbroken devices
If you want to use your Snapchat app after jailbreaking the device, you need to bypass the restriction first. To do that:
- Launch Cydia from your Home screen
- Search and install a tweak called tsProtector 8+ (iOS 8 & 9)
- One done, respring your device
- Then, go to the Settings app
- Move to Black List Apps
- Find Snapchat and toggle the switch to On
By doing the steps above, you will be able to use Snapchat on your jailbroken iPhone again. The same method can also be used on other iOS apps with jailbreak detection.
In case the app still gets crashed even if you don’t jailbreak your device before, you can then get some of the steps below to help you fix the issue.
- Remove the Snapchat and re-install it from the App Store
- Power off your iPhone and turn it back on
- Go to Settings > General > Software Update and install the latest iOS version (if Apple releases.)
We usually have apps installed on our iOS device, Snapchat tends to have the least issues, but nothing is impossible right. How do you feel about this post? Let us know in the comment section below if you still have issues with the app.