How To Add Multiple Songs To Your Playlist In ITunes
You love making new playlists to listen for a long time, but you usually have to add each song individually. But instead of doing that, you can now quickly add tracks on your Mac by using keyboard shortcuts to get everything done. Here’s how you can do it.
How to add multiple songs to your playlist with keyboard shortcuts
To add multiple songs to your playlist with keyboard shortcuts, you only follow these steps
- Launch iTunes, under the Library tab, select Songs
- Then, select your first song.
- Hold down Shift key and highlight the last song you want to add to select a range of songs in a row (or you can hold down Command to choose multiple discrete songs.)
- Next, Control-Click on one of the highlighted songs
- Finally, select Add To Playlist, followed by the existed playlist, or New Playlist if you wish to create new item.
And your songs will be immediately added to your playlist.
How to add multiple songs to a playlist with the sidebar
If you don’t want to use keyboard shortcuts out of the mix, you can instead use the iTunes sidebar to add songs easily to your playlists.
- Launch iTunes, go to the Viewmenu
- Next, click on Show Sidebar.
- Make sure you select the Library tab in your music library.
- Then choose the Songs section in the sidebar.
- Select your first song.
- Also hold down Shift and click on the last song you want to add to choose a bunch of songs in a row, (or hold down Command to select multiple songs)
- Drag those selected songs to the sidebar and scroll down until you find your appropriate playlist.
- Drop them on top of the playlist name.
That’s all you need to do! If you feel this post useful, don’t forget to let’s know your thoughts in the comment section.