How to Rotate, Straighten or Crop Images on iPhone/ iPad
Many of you like taking photos right from your iPhone/iPad, but not all photos come out ‘picture perfect’; as sometime they might have plenty of issues such as out of focus or blurred scene… That’s time you need to edit your images as you wish. Rotate, straighten, and crop functions are some basic features of photo editing available on your iPhone/iPad and we now show how you can do these on your device.
How to Rotate Image on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
The user can rotate an image using the Photos app in your iOS device and no third-party app is required for this operation. Just follow steps:
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you are inside, go to your camera role and tap on the photo you want to rotate to open it.
- Tap on the button, which looks like horizontal equalizer sliders at the bottom,
- Now you’ll find a ‘Crop’ button in the bottom pane. Just tap on it.
- Next, tap on the ‘Rotate’ button located at the bottom left corner.
- Use a left directing oval shaped arrow and a button with a box to rotate a photo. Keep tapping until the photo rotates to the right place you want.
- Tap on Done to finish
How to Crop Image on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Do the following steps so that you can crop your photo as you want
- Launch Photos app and find your desired photo
- Find the Crop button like the above-mentioned steps.
- Tap on the corners of the box overlay on the photo. Drag down to size you wish
- Tap on ‘Done’ in the bottom pane if you feel satisfied
- Your photo has successfully been cropped.
How to Straighten Photo on iPhone or iPad
The procedure is very similar to rotating a photo; you just need to use a different button at the last step.
- Launch the Photos app.
- Select your desired photo in your Camera Roll and open it.
- Tap on the like horizontal equalizer sliders button and choose Crop
- You’ll find a circular scale at the bottom side of the photo. Just slightly shift your finger towards the left or the right to straighten your photo on the screen.
- You might have to repeat the step few times to gain the perfect photo.