Know How You Redeem iTunes Gift Card on iPhone and iPad
iTunes gift cards is a new form that has been introduced by Apple for its customers to buy music directly from the Apple store. From the beginning, it was first shown up through Facebook page, but now you can easily purchase from the iTunes store. But have you already know how to redeem them on your iPhone/iPad? Follow this post to get the way to redeem your iTunes Gift Card.
The gift cards usually appear on the occasions or holidays. You can buy them from as low as $15 and up to $100, depending on how much you want to spend. Moreover, you can even send the gift to someone who is near to you using Apple products. iTunes gift cards can be easily ordered from the iTunes store and they would be packaged, then shipped to you just in 24hrs. But if you are worrying about not being aware of redeeming the card, just follow some simple steps to help you learn how to redeem the gift certificates. All you need to prepare is the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer and stable internet connectivity.
Steps to Redeem iTunes Gift Card on iPhone or iPad
If you want to redeem your gift card on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, you should only follow these simple steps below:
- Launch the iTunes store on your iOS device.
- Once you stay at the store, scroll down until the end of the Featured
- Here, you would find a redeem option. Just tap on Redeem.
- Now sign in with your Apple ID.
- Enter the gift card code mentioned on your gift card.
- Tap on Redeem again to confirm
- Perfect! You can now use the credit points to buy every songs, movies, and books you like.
But one thing you should note that the gift cards can only be used for purchasing single songs. Also, we highly recommend you to buy gift cards with your credit card or your PayPal account to avoid unwanted issues.