Download YouTube Videos and Convert to MP3 on non- jailbreak iOS? Here is how to check out
When you are on the go, besides some of the music you’ve purchased via iTunes, there isn’t much for you to listen to. Your iPhone/iPad/ iPod Touch is not yet jailbroken. How can you do it? Now, we will instruct you how to download, save YouTube Videos and then convert to MP3 on your non-jailbreak iOS device.
How to download YouTube Videos on your iDevices
This is just for iOS devices that aren’t jailbroken, it will need several steps.
- Open the App Store on your device and download Document 5 app
- Launch your Safari, and visit two different websites: youtube.com and savefrom.net
- Search for any videos you want in YouTube tab, and then copy its URL
- Switch to the net tab and paste that link
- Now select Audio MP4, and you will see a unique Google video link
- Open the Document 5 app, copy and paste that link to the browser.
- The app will process it and start downloading that video.
You can also stop downloading any time if you want. But remember that the video will be downloaded in MP4 format.
In addition, these are videos and if you lock your iPhone, of course, the music will pause playing as well. So, this leads us to another set of instructions is to convert videos to mp3 sound.
How to convert YouTube Videos to MP3 on non-jailbreak devices
These steps below are very simple, it just requires you to install another free app from the App Store.
- Launch App Store and download MyMP3 app for your iPhone/iPad
- Back to Document 5 app > Downloads folder > Choose Edit
- Select an MP4 file and tap on More > Open In > MyMP3
You will be redirected to the other app for the converted MP4 file. If you want to download and convert other files, repeat the process above.
We showed you the way to download YouTube Videos and Convert to MP3 on non- jailbreak iOS, if you find a better solution, feel free to let’s know in comment below.