Tips to delete multiple contacts on iPhone 7 6S 6 5C 5S 5
iOS is a great platform with many worth features and high security. But that does not mean it is perfect, there are still a little inconvenient, typically deleting multiple contacts.
By default, you will not able to delete contacts one at a time, which is not very pleasant for you if you have lots to delete. However, these is a solution to delete multiple contacts on your iPhone at once, let’s check.
How to delete multiple contacts from your iPhone all at once
For Mac users:
You can delete multiple contacts on your iPhone with the Contacts app on your Mac. But you’ll need to sign-in to iCloud on your Mac and make sure Contacts is checked.
To sign in:
- Open Settings > iCloud.
- Here, sign-in and check Contacts synched across your devices.
- Once you’re signed in, open the Contacts app in Applications.
- Viewing all contacts, hold down the Command button and click the Contacts you want to delete.
- Right click and click Delete Cards. Confirm Delete again.
For PC users:
- Open icloud.com on your computer and log in with your Apple ID.
- Select Contacts box
- Hold Command and choose the Contacts you want to delete.
- Press the Delete key to delete them. Confirm Delete.
There is also another way to delete multiple contacts at once, but you’ll just need the help of an third party app from App Store.
- Download the Groups app to your iPhone (Free – Download Now)
- Launch the Groups app on your device.
- Allow Groups access to your contacts when prompted.
- Select All Contacts from the Groups list.
- Go through your contacts and mark them by tapping on the circle outline to the left of their name.
- Tap on Choose Action at the top.
- Tap on Delete contacts.
- Tap on Remove from my iPhone to confirm again
That’s done! You should now be able to back into the Contacts app and verify that the selected contacts deleted. Although Groups isn’t the most useful app available, it gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Give it a try and let us know how it worked with you in the comments below.