Tips to Download Happy Chick Emulator for iPhone running iOS 10
Games for smartphone now reaches to a new stage, as not only the native smartphone games but games for computer and consoles are also landing on the smartphone platform.
A lot of well-known games from the early days of console gaming are now finding ways to get in the popular smartphone platforms. iOS is compatible with different emulators and even some high-end console games from decades ago without getting any bugs. In this post today, we’d like to show you a new emulator for your iPhone/iPad named Happy Chick. Let’s see how it’s great!
Features of Happy Chick Emulator for IOS
Besides supporting plenty of console platforms, you can now use cheat codes in the games with Happy Chick. Also, game save and load features has been improved over those in other emulators and so many. Now it is time for you to install Happy Chicks Emulator on your iOS 10 device.
How to Install Happy Chick Emulator on iOS 10
- Download the Happy Chick Emulator’s IPA files from here. Downloading the IPA file will not take your time very long.
- After the IPA files are downloaded, download Cydia Impactor for your computer. (Windows or Mac)
- Once downloaded, install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a lightning cable, open Cydia Impactor and choose your device from the drop-down menu. Drag and drop the downloaded IPA file into the Cydia Impactor.
- Next, enter your Apple ID when a pop up window appears and then click on OK.
- A certificate warning will display on the screen, click OK to confirm that.
- Wait a few minutes for the process to finish.
- Finally, go to Settings > General > Profile on your device and find the emulator just installed. Tap on it to Trust the certificate.
That’s all you have to. You can now install your favorite roms and enjoy playing!