Tips to Use “Friendly Run” Mode in Super Mario Run on iPhone/iPad
After being released by Nintendo, just in four days, Super Mario Run has reached up to over 40 million downloads, which helps it to make a new records. There is no doubt when it’s been topping at the App Store charts in more than 140 countries and likely to continue to take this position for long.
Nintendo has recently added a new mode called “Friendly Run” into the Super Mario Run. The interesting thing about this mode is that users can join in the run without paying any Rally Tickets. In other words, it can be considered as a competition between friends. Do you want to challenge your friends? Here is how to play Friendly Run with your friends
How to Play Friendly Run with Friends in Super Mario Run on iPhone
Before getting started, you should make note something:
- As you will not have to spend any Rally Tickets, so at the same time, you can’t earn coins, gain Toad followers or level-up enemies.
- If you haven’t unlocked full game, you can just play Friendly Mode once in a day.
- You can play friendly run three times a day if you have unlocked the full version and completed the world 1.
- In case you have cleared out the world 2, you are able to play this mode five times a day.
- Ensure that you have enough number of friends to play the friendly run.
Step 1: Open Super Mario Run game on your iOS device.
Step 2: Then tap on Friends button.
Step 3: You will see your friends list here. Now, select the friend with whom you want to compete. Tap on Run button next to your friend’s profile.
Step 4: Tap on Start at the bottom to start the competition.
That’s it! Now, have great times with your friends. Do you feel this post useful? Let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.