Tips to Recover Deleted Email on iPhone or iPad
Nowadays, people use smartphones for their primary our business and personal communicators. According to different surveys, emails are now composed and sent through smartphones much more times rather than personal computers. However, have you ever thought, what will happen when you accidentally delete important emails on your iPhone/iPad. If you delete an email from the Mail app, there is still an easy way to help you recover deleted email on iPhone/ iPad. Let’s check
Steps to Recover Deleted Emails on iPhone & iPad
Recovering a deleted email on an iPhone/iPad is not difficult but it wasn’t deleted any more than 30 days ago, you can follow the given steps below:
- Open the Mail app on your iOS device. Once opened, all the emails on all your inboxes will be shown on the screen. To getting started, open the list of accounts you have in your Mail app.
- Tap on the blue back button on the top left corner of the screen. Then keep pressing until you see the back button disappear. You will now see ‘Accounts’ on the screen.
- Tap on the mail account you want to recover an email. Then, the full account view would be opened.
- As you see all the folders offered by the email account, open the Trash and find the deleted mail that’s moved into the Trash folder before it’s permanently deleted.
- Tap on the email you want to recover, check the email, and tap on Move. Choose a folder where you want to save the email.
Also read: Know how you can read email on Apple Watch
That’s all you have to do. But there is an advice that you should not delete an important email in the first place. In case you get an accident, you can always recover the mail by using this way. Do you feel it useful? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment below.