Know how you can read email on Apple Watch
You usually use your iPhone/iPad to do mail activities like reading mails or replying a mail at any time. However, do you think that you can also read emails right on your Apple Watch without having to pull your phone out of your pocket? In this post, we will show you how to read, archive, or even reply to your emails right from your wrist.
Before doing that, you need to first set email notifications in the Apple Watch app for iPhone.
With the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, you can customize how mail notifications will come in, including whether you want those notifications to make a sound or vibrate.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the My Watch tab > Mail
- Tap on Mirror iPhone to use the same notification settings as on your iPhone or select Custom to set additional options.
- Tap an Inbox you’d like to enable.
- Toggle Show Alerts to On.
- Turn Sound and/or Haptics on to select between audio, physical notifications, or even both.
- Repeat for each inbox.
How to read email in the Mail app on your Apple Watch
You can quickly read your latest emails, then flag, or mark it as unread, or reply to it.
- Launch the Mail app on your Apple Watch
- Open an email message by tapping it.
- Once read, press firmly on an email message to see options.
- Tap on Reply, Flag, Unread, or Archive if that’s how you’ve set Mail up to quickly triage the message.
How to reply to an email on your Apple Watch
After reading the email, you can now send replies to emails that you received right from your Apple Watch, which is good for quick responses.
- Launch the Mail appon your Apple Watch.
- Tap on the email you wish to reply.
- Press firmly on the email to see options.
- Tap on Reply
- Tap the Microphone icon to speak out your reply, Scribble to write out your reply, or the smiley face to send an emoji.
- Finally, tap on Send.
Above is simple way to read and reply emails right from your Apple Watch. If you feel it useful, feel free to share your thoughts in comment section below.